Hanging Basket Competition
- This competition is only open to Haulfryn residents aged 18 years and over.
- Strictly 1 entry per address.
- The winning hanging baskets per park will be chosen within 4 working days of the closing date by the Park Managers based on their observations around the park and the individual home hanging basket displays on view from a public place.
- First Prize is £100 worth of National Garden Centre Vouchers and a 7 night holiday on the Haulfryn Holidays Brokerswood Holiday Park for up to four people, subject to availability. Any extra costs incurred by the winner are not included in the Prize. The holiday must be taken between 1st September 2021 and 31st January 2022. The Prize is redeemable by emailing your preferred dates to email@example.com or by calling the Brokerswood Park on 01373 822 238.
- 11 runners up will receive a prize of £100 of National Garden Centre Vouchers. One runner-up prize winner will be chosen from each Haulfryn Homes park. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- The final closing date of the competition is midnight on Friday 20th August 2021.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Haulfryn Group Ltd, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
- By accepting a Prize from the Competition, it will be deemed that you agree to be involved in marketing activity promoting the Competition which may include your name and town or county.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of being a part of the Competition or accepting the Prize.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete this Competition with or without prior notice.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any potential entries at any time without prior notice.
- No responsibility is taken for potential entries that are not visible from a public place, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Holiday Prize cannot be exchanged for a Holiday on any other Park. The winner may be able to pay Haulfryn independently to extend the length of the Holiday to be more the Prize of 7 nights at their own expense and subject to availability.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone that they have won a Prize.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a Prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Competition is governed by English law.